What are the extensions?
Extensions are known as software programs, which helps in customizing the browsing experience. These programs allow users to tailor, the behavior and functionality of Chrome, according to their own preferences. This also enables the users, to receive a smooth and secure browsing experience as well. Therefore, there are thousands of extensions available, which will offer you to service good-quality browsing services, and some of them are beneficial, for designers and developers as well.
Check out some chrome extension for developers and designers
If you are a developer or a designer, you will look for extensions that will be rewardable for you. Given below are some of the best Google chrome extensions for developers and designers. They are:
- Woupi: This extension helps the web designers to save and organise, in a second, every interesting designs and inspirations that they see on internet.
Struggling with dozens of web bookmarks? Get organized, become creative with Woupi.
Extension Link: http://bit.ly/2K27Zuu
- LambdaTest: LambdaTest Screenshot Chrome Extension can be used to take full-page screenshots of webpages across different desktop and mobile browsers right from your browser with one click. These screenshots will help in fastracking cross-browser compatibility testing of the web pages and websites.
Extension Link: http://bit.ly/2kvdSa0
- The great suspender: This extension is an open-source and free chrome extension, which helps in minimizing the memory that chrome uses. It automatically suspends the tabs that have a dormant, and strips down the dormant web pages from their JS, graphics and many more.
Extension Link: http://bit.ly/2kvdbxq
- UX Check: The work of UX check is to recognize the usability problems, with the help of easy and quick heuristic evaluation. The process is simple, and all you need to do is to click on the elements, which do not pass the evaluation, and add screenshots, notes, and export them as a doc file for sharing.
Extension Link: http://bit.ly/2kFzsZi
- Eye dropper: This extension is loved by both the developers and designers, as it is the best color picking tool of all time. The extension has two features, eye, and dropper, and it will enable you to pick colors from any web page. This is done through the color picker tools, as it allows you to pick custom colors.
Extension Link: http://bit.ly/2kEOrCL
- FontFace Ninja: The FontFace Ninja extension, will allow you to receive information, on any type of font from any website. It contains the download links of fonts, which are free, and also displays the price of the paid ones as well.
Extension Link: http://bit.ly/2mcCXa5
- Page ruler: This is a minimalist ruler extension, which helps in measuring heights and widths on numerous web pages. It also offers many keyboard shortcuts, measurement guidelines and many more.
Extension Link: http://bit.ly/2lOS9Ks
- Facebook video downloader: This extension will help you download videos from Facebook and other types of web pages, which has a video playback system. This will enable you to download your favorite video with no issues.
Extension Link: http://bit.ly/2ma2JM1
- Perfect Pixel: Perfect pixel extensions will allow developers to create pixel perfect websites. It helps them to set images as overlays and enables them to compare it with the development site.
Extension Link: http://bit.ly/2mbDitB
- TinEye: The extension is a reverse image search tool, and is the first extension to implement, the image identification technology. It helps in creating unique pieces of unique digital signatures for pictures, and then compares it with signatures, in the index.
Extension Link: http://bit.ly/2mcJlhy
- CSS Pepper: This extension allows you to extract out CSS helps you create and build beautifully styled guides, in an organized manner. This helps the designers and developers, to spend quality time, working on designs rather than on codes.
Extension Link: http://bit.ly/2kcq1jL
- WhatRuns: The WhatRuns extensions provide you information, on almost everything that is running on a particular website, which includes frameworks, fonts, themes and many more.
Extension Link: http://bit.ly/2kfMXyL
Don’t forget to check: Top Website Testing Tools for Testers
There are numerous types of extensions, which are created for the developers and designers, in order to make their job easier. If you are looking for the best extension for your Chrome browser, check out the extensions provided above.