In this article, I will be able to write on the importance of the Magento eCommerce store and WordPress blog and the way we will use them both on an equivalent platform for creating an internet site. Briefly, we’ll merge both Magento ecommerce store and WordPress blog.
Before getting into the section of how we will merge Magento development services with WordPress, independently why we’ll pick Magento ecommerce store and WordPress blog while making a web webpage.
Why Choose Magento for eCommerce Store
Before going for creating an eCommerce store, the primary thing which comes into our mind is the software, what we’ll use for creating that store? Sometimes it’s going to happen that we get the software from the service provider itself and sometimes it’s going to happen that we catch on from our own hardware system. But the worth sometimes may differ from liberal to many dollars monthly. So it’ll vary whenever.
To develop an eCommerce store, Magento is the script that basically comes first in our mind for its robust features and functionality systems. Magento has the capabilities to handle almost any size of the shop, from a couple of products to thousands of products. The above three factors make Magento the highest listed software for creating any quiet websites.
Why Choose WordPress for Blog
Almost everyone uses WordPress for creating a blog or website due to its five most vital qualities. Firstly, it’s free to open-source software. Therefore, an enormous amount of users use WordPress for creating their blogs or websites. WordPress is made up of PHP, so people with basic PHP knowledge can use this software for creating a gorgeous blog or website.
- It’s very easy to put in and therefore the update process is additionally very easy. It means anyone with some basic knowledge can handle this software very easily.
- WordPress has many free attractive themes and many free useful plugins. If you would like you’ll download them easily otherwise you can create themes and plugins by just having some basic knowledge of PHP.
- WordPress is made with many free plugins like Google XML sitemap or WordPress SEO which can help the bloggers to return within the limelight of search engines very easily for achieving good ranks.
- In WordPress, you’ll share your favorite articles and knowledge on social networking sites like Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn, etc. using a number of its user-friendly liberal to use plugins. So WordPress is the best thanks for sharing and importing your blogs with the planet.
Magento WordPress Integration (Magento Extension)
Magento WordPress Integration is a free augmentation for Magento created by fishing. To utilize this augmentation we simply need to ensure, both Magento and WordPress are introduced in 2 unique registries. It might be one root registry and another sub-catalog, or perhaps both are in 2 diverse sub-indexes. When both are introduced then we can continue with the establishment of the Magento WordPress Integration augmentation. On the off chance that you don’t have the foggiest idea of how to introduce a Magento augmentation, you can check this instructional exercise.
Magento WordPress Integration (WordPress Plugin)
The primary engineer of the Magento WordPress Integration module is James Kemp. The idea of this module is less complex than the past one. The thing that matters is, this is a WordPress module and it should be introduced in our WordPress blog. This module causes us to consolidate any Magento blocks (for example modules/areas) in any situation of our WordPress subject.
- PHP Path: Here we have to include the full outright way of the Mage.php record. This Magento design document can be found under the “application” envelope under our Magento establishment registry.
- Bundle Name: Here we can set the bundle name of our Magento establishment. In the greater part of the cases, it will be “default” or “base”. Be that as it may, at times, it might be unique.
- Topic Name: Here we have to set the name of our Magento topic. By and large the subject records commonly found in the “default” envelope under “/MagentoRoot/application/plan/frontend/”. Yet, it might fluctuate contingent upon our subject. So we have to watch out for this.
Whenever we have set the above choices effectively, we are prepared to bring and show any Magento blocks (like header, footer, left, right, top menu, and so forth) in our WordPress topic.
The over two augmentations, one for Magento and one for WordPress, are the best free accessible additional items to incorporate our Magento eCommerce store with WordPress blog flawlessly in a solitary site. You can pick any of those according to your own decision and necessities. Simply ensure the both occurrence of Magento and WordPress theme development company ought to be introduced on a similar worker. The above alternatives won’t work if your Magento store and WordPress blog are introduced on two distinct workers.