What are website testing tools?
Testing is a form of activity that is practiced by different organizations, in order to ensure the product or item is good or of high-quality. Testing is the key element of product certification before they are released to the customers. Therefore, web testing is not really meant for websites, but it is a given name for software testing, which focuses on website applications. Apparently, there are numerous types of testing tools available, and this document will provide you with the top 10 of the tools, which are currently used and ranked in the No.1 position in the industry.
Most Popular website testing tools
The web application testing is mainly focused on accessibility, usability, functionality, security, performance, and compatibility. Therefore, given below are the top ten of the best website testing tools of 2019. They are:
- Webload: Webload is a testing tool, which carries powerful scripting capabilities, making it easier to test the complex scenarios. The tool helps in analyzing, the web application performance, bottlenecks, and pinpointing problems, which may impede response requirements, and load.
- LambdaTest: LambdaTest is cloud based platform utilizing which user can perform automated & manual cross-browser testing of their website or web app on a combination of 2000+ different browser and operating system. It allows users to run various compatibility tests to help them identify how their website or web app is rendering across various mobile and desktop browsers.
- TestComplete: This tool is an automated UI testing tool, which runs on both mobile and desktop applications, including the applications, which carry dynamic pages, and custom controls.
- ExperiTest: It helps in testing web applications, on over 1000 of mobile and desktop browsers easily, with the help of manual or automated, cross browsing testing tools.
- TestCraft: TestCraft is an automation platform, where continuous testing and regression is performed, along with the monitoring of web applications. Its unique AI technology and visual modeling will provide a faster execution and test creation, by getting rid of the overhead maintenance of testing. Testers will be given the freedom to create, fully automated testing scenarios, without the presence of coding, and enables customers to call bugs, much more quickly.
- Katalon Studio: It is a complete mobile and web application tool, which helps in enhancing the capabilities of Appium and Selenium. This tool comprises many important features, which includes, cross-browsing execution, data-driven testing, object spy, and website-driven testing, and remains as a free solution.
- Screenster: This is a UI based testing tool, for web applications, and supports platforms like Windows OS, which needs major browsers, and Java6. It takes screenshots of each step, and then compares it with the baseline, during the operation, and offers complete access to Selenium API, during the time of its need.
- SoapUI: SoapUI is an open-source platform, where it will offer its testing services for REST (Representational State Transfers) and SOA (Service Oriented Architectures) that is written in Java language.
Don’t forget to check: Major Components of Website’s Functionality Checklist
Take the help of the best testing tool
There are numerous types of testing tools, which are designed and created every day, and some of them have satisfied many individuals, through their performance and functionality.